Level 3 Advanced Training
- The Level 3 Advanced Training Program is intended for professional counselors and psychologists.
- The training provides professional intensive training for working with clients who struggle with intimacy anorexia, sex addiction and an offended heart.
- This program is a pre-requisite to pursue Level 4.
Level 3 Length
- The Level 3 Advanced Training Program is 12-15 sessions in length.
Level 3 Pre-Requisites
- Level 2 Intermediate Training
Level 3 Requirements
- SARA Level 2 Membership
- Complete Level 3 Reading List
- 45 Supervision Hours (30 hours from Level 2 included)
- 25-30 Assessments Completed
- Onsite Couple’s Intensive Shadowing
- Successfully Completed the Recovery Program
- Final Exam Score of 80% or higher
- Master’s Degree from an Accredited School or University
- State Licensed Counselor (LPC, LMFT, LCDC, LPCP, LMHW, or LCSW)
- Current Liability/Malpractice Insurance
Level 3 Certification
- After completion of the Level 3 Advanced Training Program, you will receive a Certified Recovery Therapist (CRT) certificate of completion.
Level 3 Tuition
- The tuition for the Level 3 Advanced Training program is $999.